SERVICES & FEES
Services are provided by appointment only, at all locations.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES: Plexiglass dividers have been installed along with other safety measures for the protection of clients and staff. Access to our office will be restricted to only the actual client and one other guest/helper if required.
Commissionaires is accredited by the RCMP to conduct fingerprinting services. With our friendly and reliable service experts, we will make your experience a comfortable one. We offer services in Hindi and Punjabi (Central City). Our list of services include:
DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING..................$50 (+$25 RCMP fee if applicable)
INK & ROLL FINGERPRINTING............$50 ($10 OFF for additional sets thereafter)
INTERNATIONAL FINGERPRINTING - SCAN TO DIGITAL SERVICE.................$150 (+$25 RCMP fee if applicable)
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK (CPIC).......$50
Can't visit one of our processing locations for a Criminal Record Check (CPIC)?
WHAT TO BRING:
- 2 pieces of government issued ID and one must be a photo ID (Note: SIN cards are not accepted)
- Permanent Resident Card or Record of Landing (for citizenship applications)
- Letter from Immigration or Citizenship office where you first applied (must contain file, case or client number)
- For Vulnerable Sector Checks, please bring a letter from your local police or the BC Ministry of Justice
- For Immigration Services involving clearances to or from foreign countries please use the following Government of Canada reference website to confirm your service requirements, and what you may need to bring with you.
VANCOUVER: #600-595 Howe Street Vancouver, BC V6C 2T5 T: 604 646 3330
Hours: 8:00AM - 3:30PM, Monday through Friday
CENTRAL CITY: #140 -13450 102 Avenue Surrey, BC V3T 5X3 T: 604 497 0389
Hours: 9:30AM - 5:00PM Monday to Saturday
KELOWNA: #100-346 Lawrence Avenue Kelowna, BC V1Y 6L4 T: 250 979 4773
Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM, Monday through Friday. Identification Services 8:15AM - 3:30PM
NOTE: No Ink Services at this location.
NOTE: All locations do not accept cash.
You must bring 2 pieces of government issued identification and one must be a photo ID. Valid identification includes:
- Driver’s License
- BC Identification Card (BCID)
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Immigrant Documents
- Military Family ID
- Record of Landing for Citizenship Applicant
- Certificate of Live Birth
- Nexus Card
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
Commissionaires has been accredited by the RCMP to conduct digital fingerprinting for the last 15 years. We offer the latest, secure technology, ensuring quick and reliable results for you. Digital fingerprinting is available for citizenship, immigration, employment, travel, record suspensions and more. The process takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and you will receive results fast in as
little as 10 days.
As of July 2014, Ottawa RCMP no longer conducts fingerprint comparison checks based on ink and roll. All fingerprint transmissions must be sent electronically. For those who are unable to receive digital fingerprinting, consider our Scan to Digital service. FAQS