Looking for a rewarding career in security?
Work for Commissionaires, Canada’s only not– for–profit security company! Commissionaires is currently expanding our operations and are looking for security professionals dedicated to the safety and security of our communities. Stop by our Hiring Fair, where you will have the opportunity to interview directly with our recruitment team.
PLEASE NOTE: This Hiring Fair will be exclusive to those applicants interested in working at our Public Safety Canada site. Public Safety Canada is responsible for coordinating the activities of federal departments and agencies tasked with protecting Canadians and their communities, businesses and interests. This site requires applicants to complete a Top Secret Clearance, which requires all family, residential, employment, and travel information from the last 10 years compiled in advance. During that time, you will be deployed at one of our other high-profile sites until the clearance process is complete and accepted.
Date: Monday, November 27, 2017
Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM (***Please arrive at 5PM for our mandatory information session.***)
Location: Metropolis at Metrotown - Old Navy Community Room
What Does It Take To Work At Commissionaires?
- A valid BC Security Licence - or a willingness to complete Basic Security Training
- A 5-year living history in Canada (*required for government of Canada clearances)
- A flexible schedule
- Exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma
- 19 years old or older and meet all other minimum requirements for a security licence in the Province of BC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A clean criminal record and an ability to obtain a Public Works Reliability Clearance
- Bilingual in: French and English
- Advanced Security Training (AST)
- Veterans, Auxiliary Constables and currently serving Military Members
What We Offer You
- Flexible Hours –we have a variety of shifts to offer our employees including full-time and part-time hours during days, afternoons and graveyards
- Opportunity –thanks to our continued growth, we have new positions consistently being created allowing room for advancement within the company.
- Competitive Pay – we have higher expectations for performance than our competitors do