Looking for a rewarding career in security?
Work for Commissionaires, Canada’s only not– for–profit security company! Commissionaires is currently expanding our operations and are looking for security professionals dedicated to the safety and security of our communities. Stop by our Hiring Fair, where you will have the opportunity to interview directly with our recruitment team.
Upcoming Hiring Fair:
Where: Kelowna Regional Office, Suite 100 - 346 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna, BC
When: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 (11:00AM - 1:00PM)
What to bring:
- Your current resume
- 2 pieces of government issued identification
What Does It Take To Work At Commissionaires?
- A valid BC Security Licence - or a willingness to complete Basic Security Training
- A 5-year living history in Canada (*required for government of Canada clearances)
- A flexible schedule
- Exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma
- 19 years old or older and meet all other minimum requirements for a security licence in the Province of BC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A clean criminal record and an ability to obtain a Public Works Reliability Clearance
- Bilingual in: French and English
- Advanced Security Training (AST)
- Veterans, Auxiliary Constables and currently serving Military Members
What We Offer You
- Flexible Hours –we have a variety of shifts to offer our employees including full-time and part-time hours during days, afternoons and graveyards
- Opportunity –thanks to our continued growth, we have new positions consistently being created allowing room for advancement within the company.
- Competitive Pay – we have higher expectations for performance than our competitors do