Commissionaires operates across mainland British Columbia, and our job opportunities range from security guarding to enforcement officer to senior managerial positions. Whether you’re looking for experience as a stepping stone into a law enforcement career, or are someone interested in a security career, we will find the best fit for you.
We run several Hiring Fairs throughout the year to offer applicants the opportunity to speak face-to-face with our Human Resources team.
Stay tuned for upcoming Hiring Fairs!
What Does It Take To Work At Commissionaires?
- A valid BC Security Licence - or a willingness to complete Basic Security Training
- A 5-year living history in Canada (*required for government of Canada clearances)
- A flexible schedule
- Exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma
- 19 years old or older and meet all other minimum requirements for a security licence in the Province of BC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A clean criminal record and an ability to obtain a Public Works Reliability Clearance
- Bilingual in: French and English
- Advanced Security Training (AST)
- Veterans, Auxiliary Constables and currently serving Military Members
What We Offer You
- Flexible Hours –we have a variety of shifts to offer our employees including full-time and part-time hours during days, afternoons and graveyards
- Opportunity –thanks to our continued growth, we have new positions consistently being created allowing room for advancement within the company.
- Competitive Pay – we have higher expectations for performance than our competitors do