- Date Posted: January 20, 2017
- Closing Date:
- Location: Kelowna
- Hours of Work: Part Time
- Salary/Wage: Competitive
Commissionaires is looking for versatile and highly motivated security professional to augment our team in the Southern Interior.
Under the direction of the Operational Management, the commissionaire will follow established post orders indicative to the site, location or to contract you are assigned. Commissionaires is an active participant in the Lone Worker Program for all employees working alone.
As a Security Officer, you will:
- ensure client property is secure in accordance with post orders
- complete daily logs and written reports as necessary
- patrol site and securing premises as required by site post orders
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- A valid BC Security License or willingness to complete the training
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to walk, sit or stand for extended periods of time, indoors and out.
- Strong attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to commit to assigned shifts
- Physically fit, highly reliable and work well under pressure.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and Enhanced Security Clearance.
- Minimum 19 years of age with High School Diploma
We appreciate the interest of all applicants however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer